Welcome to The Scout Guide Denver’s Valentine’s Gift Guide. With a treasure full of local finds for loved ones, we’ve rounded up the ultimate gift guide including creative ideas and a bounty of gifts for everyone on your Valentine’s Day Gift List. Enjoy your shopping and who knows? You may just fall in love with one of our local finds!
1. Styled and photographed by Kristen Hatgi, this mystical enchantress reveals “the aesthetic conventions of decadence and beauty” – a vibrant photograph with its own halo of charm. Visit Kristen’s latest exhibit, “A Tented Sky”, opening Feb 26th Gildar Gallery, as part of the Month of Photography.
3. Not your everyday dessert, Warm Chocolate Cake may look like any other chocolate cake until you take a bite and “warm chocolate sauces oozes out of the center”. This decadent recipe comes to us from the local author of A Well Seasoned Kitchen Lee Clayton Roper and can be found on Leigh’s site. You can also get the cookbook A Well Seasoned Kitchen filled with more treasured recipes from Leigh at Djuna.
4. Give the gift of a glowing complexion this Valentine’s Day. One Love Organic’s Master the Art of Double Cleansing Gift Set is ideal for any skin type, and includes a Discover Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser, limited edition 1 oz. amber glass jar of Skin Savior Balm and The Cleansing Sponge in Rose Clay.//Available at Vert Beauty
5. An intoxicating combination of gold and diamonds captured in a bangle, The Woods Fine Jewelry once again creates a truly stunning keepsake any lady would love!
6. Julia Knight’s The Lily Bowl 8″ Stargazer adds grace and charm to any décor and its beauty is certain to capture one’s heart. Created with a combination of sand cast aluminum and “enamels re-mixed with crushed Mother of Pearl giving each piece depth and beauty”.//Available at HW Home
7. Handsome and reserved, this French cast brass desk accessories c. 19th century is an antique lover’s dream. This regal collection includes letter caddy, desk blotter and ink blotter with handle.//Available at Black Tulip Antiques
8. Why not add a touch of Valentine’s Day colors to your morning espresso? Red and white Espresso Cups from ASA Selection are a bright and cheery way to start your Valentine’s Day. If you enjoy your espresso in the evening, these delightful cups are perfectly sized for espresso in bed.//Available at Reverie Living
Happy Valentine’s Day and let them know Scout sent you!